Artificial intelligence (AI) has a range of uses in government. Our team has expert knowledge with artificial intelligence algorithms which can help government in different sectors by using AI power to unleash the unstructured data of the government and produce meaningful insights for the government.
Intelligent chatbot is Embedica’s one of the expertise which can automate the process and will improve the services and user experience and it will be more faster and accurate.
By making use of intelligent chatbots, this process can be automated. This automation will improve service and user experience, as it will be faster and more accurate.
AI techniques can automate complex tasks and unlock previously hidden insights across the spectrum of government data. Here are just a few of the way’s government organizations are using AI:
- Automatically detect fraud and improper payments. AI capabilities, including deep learning, can teach systems to detect outliers in data or match data against known patterns which enabled you to stop fraud and improper payments before money goes out the door, and ensure that funds and services go to those who really need them.
- Help ensure child well-being. Child welfare agencies can use AI capabilities, such as text analytics and natural language processing, to identify at-risk children and recommend interventions to prevent abuse much earlier and inform local police department before it occurs.
- Improve program efficiency and effectiveness. Using AI to automate repetitive tasks – no matter how complex – can revolutionize government efficiency, saving hundreds or even thousands of work hours, and freeing up limited resources to focus on other critical issues.
- Support national defense. Military and intelligence agencies can use predictive maintenance to ensure mission readiness, as well as safety and response agility.
- Make smart cities smarter. Big data analytics, sensor technologies and the internet of things (IoT), machine learning and cognitive computing can enable local governments to better understand citizen needs and provide local solutions that create ease for citizens.