EM AI in Real estate
One of the foremost notable features of AI is its ability to ‘predict’ the future. real estate is an industry of high risks and high rewards, where the ability to predict outcomes is very valuable. people who can use AI to anticipate rent and sale price fluctuations or identify the right timing for selling a property will have an unprecedented competitive advantage.
EM AI can analyze a large number of data points to define such interesting data such as:
- potential economic value for a property
- Property characteristics and KPIs
- the probability of natural calamities within the area
- predict the market price of a property
EM AI can also do advance property analysis which is meant to get the subsequent information:
- The rating and reviews of local schools
- The statistics about the local transportation facility
- Updates on the area’s restaurants, market, entertainment, recreation with notifications about new and upcoming openings.
- Availability of parking.
- Sound disturbance and pollution.
Real estate businesses can keep track of property lists, invocation for maintenance, residents’ applications, and other information with AI software. These results of the tracking can help to spot the most common maintenance issues, tenant characteristics and preferences, price trends in certain areas, and seasonal availability.